Sunday, December 23, 2012

Anal Eaze and Butt plugs for X-mas?



One year my job was having a secret Santa. My male boss at the time jokingly asked my team and I (all women) how would we feel if he gave us "butt plugs and anal ease" as a Xmas gift. 

Of course I wasn't offended I actually found the statement funny. And laughed pretty hard  about it.

I was in the  giving spirit that year so I anonymously  actually brought him anal ease and a butt plug as a secret Santa gift.

I suggested that  each person opened his/her gifts in front of everyone else. I had brought everyone  gift cards and cookies and there was this oddly wrapped  gift on the back table made out to him.

 When he opened it  his mouth dropped.  After the shock wore off  he laughed so hard his face turned red. I don't think he knew I gave the gift but he knew to watch he asked  us moving forward.

So tell me what's the most inappropriate gift you've given?

1 comment: