Sunday, February 12, 2012

My Twitpic privileges have been revoked

When I couldn't  uploaded any more pictures from my recent adventures I assumed it was my phone. I can handle many of the challenges of having a windows phone but twitter had been my lifeline my out let so once confirmed I was going to go back my android.

 I haven't  been unable to get to a PC until today and after logging in I realized my twitpic account was suspended. No warning what so ever. The killer part is my pictures that I had been posting were tame. Some what suggestive but totally tamed. So twitpic posters BEWARE they will suspend your account if you post "inappropriate pictures".

I know it's not the end  of the world but some of the pictures posted were only on my twitpic account. I would even go through my pictures like a slide show  to see where I've been. *sigh*

So what was a doing to get my twitpic.. I was shooting footage this week with Pink Kandi and New male talent Mr.Diamond (@mrdiamond313 on twitter).

The suite I booked was perfect.  sitting area and which inculded this sexy wingback chair that I fell in love with . (I must have two of thoes chairs coming to my wish soon)

I'm having some issues posting the pictures * pout* . WIll post pictures and more details of the shoot once I get the whole  thing figured out.

Kisses Licks and titty wiggles
Darla

No comments:

Post a Comment