Monday, August 15, 2011

Another City, More Content Exchange


I'm going to be IN the ATL area Sept 15-19th and love to set up a content exhange shoot(s). I want to shoot b/g, g/g,fetish work squashing, trampling, ballbusting**, face-sitting/queening**, fem domme**,& Strap-ons** (male or female)

**Are in Demand
NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY but.. Performers with experience will be considered first.
I have a camera guy and will trade raw footage. Interested?
email me
[email]bookingadarlingdarla@gmail.com[/email]
In your email please include links to your site so I can check out your pictures (If you've done work before please include links to your and/or your stage names)

-Send pictures and stats
-Your availability (which date and how much time you'll have to shoot)
-Your do's ( what you're into and the type of content you want to shoot)
-Your "don'ts lists
Let's make something beyond hot.. lets make something dirty!!

kisses licks and titty wiggles
darla

No comments:

Post a Comment