Sunday, July 3, 2011

All moved in.. so much to unpack

T
The big move is over (thank goodness) you never realize how much you own until you're moving. Such is the case now that im all moved in. The sea of boxes and bags seems never ending but not as overwehmling as the move it self.

During the moving process.. I took a tumble and hurt my knee. Which has slowed me down some days are better then others. Since the pain hasnt gone away, Im going to get my knee checked out next week. My office has yet to be set up but I will be setting up up the computers and cams soon

. Voting for the urban x awards has stopped. A special thanks to all who have voted . Your support means the world to me I do this for you :). Even if I dont win , it was an honor to be nominated. I'll be in LA for the award show along side with my fellow heavy weight hotties.

. I will posting , blogging and tweeting along the way :)

 Kisses licks and titty wiggles Darla I posted a picture of the new wall color.. its such a warm color .. I love it :)



No comments:

Post a Comment